Chrome-plated corrugated roll
Chrome-plated corrugated rollers adopt high-tech chrome-plated technology, hardened and finely ground corrugated rollers surface plating 0.08mm or more of hard chromium coating, can reduce the friction coefficient of corrugated teeth surface, enhance the wear resistance of corrugated teeth, prolong the service life of corrugated rollers.Hard chromium coating is obtained on hard, smooth, bright and wear-resisting surface.Advanced heat treatment technology, modulation, repeated stress removal, surface medium frequency quenching, hardness > HRC58 (hs73-80), uniform hardness without soft zone.
Introduction to chrome-plated corrugated roll:
1. The material is 50CrMoA alloy steel forgings, which are heat treated many times to ensure the thermal stability of corrugated rollers during operation.
2. Multiple machining of inner and outer circles with reference interchangeability to obtain corrugated rollers with uniform wall thickness and superior balance precision.
3. Adopt medium frequency induction heat treatment technology, and the quenching hardness of corrugated roll matrix is HRC58 or above.
4. Proprietary corrugated roller corrugated mold design software, real-time proportional amplification drawing corrugated mold diagram, drawing analysis report, intuitive optimization of corrugated roller corrugated mold parameters, to ensure the economic and rational corrugated roller corrugated mold.
5. The proprietary dynamic simulation meshing software for corrugated rollers can calculate the variation range of the center of the upper corrugated rollers in operation and optimize the corrugated rollers to reduce vibration and noise.
6, gantry type full closed-loop corrugated roller grinding machine, corrugated roller for many times at high speed grinding, to ensure the shape and position tolerance of corrugated roller.
7. Chrome-plated corrugated roller adopts micro-crack electroplating process to obtain smooth and wear-resistant hard chromium coating.
Precision index of corrugated roller:
The deviation of tooth height is less than or equal to 0.02mm
The runout accuracy of the crown circle is less than 0.025mm
The deviation of tooth thickness is less than 0.015mm
The deviation of tooth profile is 0.02mm
The deviation of the tooth side from the axis parallelism is less than or equal to 0.02mm
The straightness of the top cylindrical bus is less than or equal to 0.02mm
Tooth bisection deviation
The deviation of middle and high roll height is plus or minus 5% of the middle and high value
Roughness Ra 0.4 microns or less